Top rank in SERP (Search Engine Result Page), a money earning strategy?
Friends, the first page of SERP or Search Engine Result Page is the place where we want to see our sites or pages ranking. Why so? Because we need more and more traffic on our site so that the percentage conversion is more. And we can then earn more through our affiliate promotions and advertisements.
When you look at the image on the left, what do you understand? Its more or less the simple path how we build our goal blog or page which we want to rank and earn. Now, the good thing is, most of us in this field know this. You start with a basic plan, then do your keyword research, then write the content, complete the on-page SEO and find your blog is ready. Then again you need to build backlinks – do-follow or no-follow, then go for paid promotions, all pointing towards one goal- to rank top. But do we know about the circle of SERP?
What is the CIRCLE of SERP?
If you are watching videos and reading about blogging or digital marketing or anything alike, you are tempting yourself. What is the temptation? It is to earn and become rich as fast as possible. People who have spent at-least 2 months in this field would definitely know that this can not be achieved overnight. It needs hard work continuously to make a page rank top in the charts.
The most important part of the fact is something else, may be true or false. But, definitely logical. What is that? Friends, did you notice as a beginner that while building your site step by step, you come through so many tools. Now some of them are free but most of the free tools are not worthy. So, what you do? you go for paid tools for each step . Slowly, you keep moving forward when you see results and start earning good after a long wait. Now, once, you start earning, you tend towards more of it. That is human nature, nothing wrong with that. But, the important point is that we then go for costlier tools for more traffic and more earnings. This is also not wrong. It’s business and that the way it is.
Now, think in this way
Is something fishy with all the above? Most of us shall say no, but most of the balance may say yes. See, lets take an example to explain this. You are a beginner blogger who is trying best for good ranks in Google or other SERP. You know the basics of SEO and blogging and enthusiastic in your work. So, lets us say, you selected a subject niche for your blog as “Search Engine Result Page (SERP)”.
You then checked it in any tool, may be UBERSUGGEST to find the competition and traffic on the keyword. Then got something like this. Now, you can see, it has a low search volume, a very low SEO & paid difficulty. Once you think that you can now rank the top in SERP by writing a good content and doing a good SEO, then you are totally wrong.
What decides your rank then? It is the backlinks in quality and quantity and Domain Score that decides your ranking now. Just see the number of backlinks the top 10 pages on this keyword are having. 286 backlinks. Seriously? It is more than the monthly traffic on the keyword. That is also not a wrong thing.
Money extracting tools! are all safe?
The point is how can a group of tools decide the fate of your work? Is it right? Now, let’s say you want to rank your site in Google. So, you must get your site indexed in the Search console of google with a proper and updated sitemap. You have written a good content and only thing required is to make it reach more and more people. Here, come the business tools which would extract money step by step for your product to reach the top. The most funny point is the same tool may be handling the same keyword for many bloggers like you for the top or same rank. So, how can they do it if everything is fine. Or you say, “this is the system, bro! what’s wrong with you?”
Just check this. From your niche to keyword research to content idea, you have a paid tool. For on-page SEO, you have separate tool. That too, if premium version with more features in SEO monitoring and analysis, you pay for it. And, you must be already paying for your domain, theme, etc.
Then comes, backlink. Your above tools may help for showing you the number and location URL of the links. But they won’t help you provide backlinks. Now, what to do? You may try for Quora or wikipedia or guest posts, etc. Most of the cases, they concern your links a spam and they are not being accounted for you backlinks including some social media platforms by the search engines.
Big shots consider our links as spam links? What to do now?
Due to stringent policies of the big and high DA sites, it is almost impossible for a blogger to reach out his or her work to maximum audience. As there is no backlink or what you have, may not be accounted. Why? As the search engines keep changing the algorithms for minimizing spam sites in the searches. Now what has happened due to this? Read this carefully.
- The cream bloggers already at the top who are working for over a decade now are ruling the business. They must, as they have come up a long way. And you as a beginner, must have to wait and fight for your turn. But, the search console now considers the old established sites as high Domain Authority sites and most other bloggers or businesses have already linked up their businesses with them. So, backlinks is never a issue for them now. They are every where including the news channels. If somewhere, some thing is left out, they do it with paid tools and article comments as they have money now. But new bloggers can’t do that. With everything best except backlinks, your blog can reach till the 2nd page, not more than that.
- What google or other search engine offer us for free? yea it is the searches billions of us do daily. But when you want any information for basic research on your blog, the paid tools come into play and start earning. The point is very simple. The keyword research or SEO or rankings of your competitors can be made available free by the search engine themselves. If this is done, the big paid tools can not play a toll-bridge between your good work and the SERP. When you make a good work a business and then many people follow you and come into the same business and make it competitive. Similar is this case. Now, you have so many paid tools which can rank you overnight when you pay them.
Recognition by Search engines
If the above business on backlinks is not stopped, we won’t be left with good content in coming future. All search engines must recognize this fact that any platform should not be between them and the blog /website. Let the people read, surf and decide. Only thing to be taken care is spam prevention and security, which search engines are doing in a dedicated way.
Think again, you have done a good work, a fresh work and your work belongs on the top of SERP. But due to lobbying of a group of toll-tool companies, you can’t reach there. That is not right. If you ask us? We believe google and other leading search engines. And if they can recognize this looping and cover the loopholes, no one can stop a good work from reaching billions of people.
If you see the example of a keyword “backlinks”, check the left image above. It has no traffic, nothing
If you see the right image, you see how many backlinks the same keyword “backlinks” is having. Its is 326.
This is the point. If everything is blocked by a looped business model meant only for earning, these tools can not be a judge to the fate of a good piece of art. It is time all recognize this fact and move for a change. How?
Here are some ways that leading Search engines can think about:
- Auto-SEO check of the content by the search engine during indexing of sitemap and instant approval against all forms of possible checks irrespective of backlinks or DA score.
- Initial blogging was based on good content. now it has turned only on the quantity of words and stuffing of keywords. That is wrong. The content must be the first base of a ranking and it should be able to bind the viewer.
- If any site or page is found to have do-follow links which are spam or paid backlinks, those should not be considered for rank decider. Even no-follow links must immediately be removed from the system.
Most of the bloggers are earning through you-tube tutorials videos than by real blogging. It is to be noted that, once a fresh blog is published, if its not seen by the people within 2 weeks of indexing, it’s value shall be zero after that. You can not just keep writing blogs or articles without thinking about its SERP rankings. This is why new bloggers can not keep up the competition as they get some or no recognition/success even months after their first blog is published. Once they rank, that blog is already outdated.
So, we need to re-think about this whole business or with this way of competition, the nutritious value of blogging shall itself be mal-nourished. We must keep it the right way with right weightage for an optimistic outcome. Now, that is what we call SEO. Do comment if you like it or feel anything is missed out.