SEO – Search Engine Optimization -10 tools for you
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the toughest part of website building and ranking in top search engines. Most of us are unaware that top search engines like google keep changing their algorithms time to time. So, its a constant challenge to build in SEO work for your site to stand out with the latest developments time to time
Yea, this is true that every problem has a solution. What is that? These are SEO tools available for betterment of your site ranking. These tools take care of your on-site SEO. When you know how to optimize your website with google search using the right tool the right way; you are on the right path.
Here, we have some of the top 10 SEO tools available today for you. Each one of these help improve your website rankings on all the popular search engines like Google and many more.
Google Search Console provides a number of services to check how the search engine views your website. These services include large number of free SEO and website analysis tools, which cover different aspects of search engine optimization.
Being one of the top search engines, the Google Search Console offers many features including crawling errors in your website. Even it checks out a part or whole of a site if it is affected by malware. Also, it checks which keyword phrases people use to find your site and which backlinks your site has received and much more. So, when you are concerned about your Search Engine Results Page (SERP) rankings, you can rank well on Google, as well as in other search engines too.
Google Search Console is very simple to understand. Like it’s also easy to add your website and get started, so there are no reasons to avoid it.
Key Features of Google search console:
- Monitors how Google perceives your website.
- Keeps track of keywords that visitors are using to reach your website.
- Checks on crawl, meta tag, or sitemap errors.
- Updates the robots.txt file.
- Monitors backlinks to your site.
- Get alerts if your site is infected with any malware.
SEMrush is a keyword research tool that helps you to get data about how many people are looking for specific term. It also provides information with suggested keywords or keyword similarity, what should be the display ads, list of products product, etc and a lot more. Being an excellent keyword tool, SEMrush also offers information about your competitors’ strategies. For example, it tells you the volume of traffic they’re getting from paid ads or organic visitors, and what their backlinks are.
If you badly need doing keyword research for your site, you need a SEO tool like SEMrush in your sleeve. This shall help you to figure out exactly the right keywords that will give you the best results for your efforts, and even check which terms your competitors are ranking for.
Also, this service even enables you to check your competitors’ text and media ads, which can save you a lot of money when it comes to testing.
- Research the value of specific queries.
- Check out the keywords your competitors are ranking for and how much traffic they’re getting.
- Find information about other websites’ backlinks.
- Look into your competitors’ text and media ads.
Price: You can get up to 10 results for free per day or sign up for a premium account. The good news? read more about the SEMRUSH tools here
BuzzStream comes with a wide collection of tools for domain research, email marketing, and project management. It’s a all-in-one platform with quite a number of options which it provides. Now, question is, how BuzzStream can help you solve your SEO requirements and problems.
If it comes to competitor research, BuzzStream can help you collate lists of results for the keywords you are looking for. Also, it provides information about each of such websites, including their overall rankings, related social media accounts, domain age and authority, and more. If you need these features, you can use these to help you do a thorough SEO audit, researching about your competitors and the content they are publishing, including the authors and their strategies.
- Research your competitors based on any keywords you want to target.
- Collects data about domain age and authority for specific websites.
- Finds out what your competitors’ rankings are in the SERPs.
- Locates the social media accounts for your competition domain.
- Creates lists of authors who write for competing websites and follow what they’re doing.
Price: For BuzzStream plans click here.
4. Moz Pro
Moz Pro is a suite of SEO tools created to help you tackle optimization using a data-driven approach. It is somewhat similar to SEMrush, how? It helps you to research both specific long-tail keywords as well as other domains. This information helps your site to avoid keywords with little potential and to improve over your competitors doings.
If you look for a keyword using Moz Pro, it will show you a difficulty score that illustrates how challenging it will likely be. Also, it shows the difficulty level to rank for that term, volume of traffic searching for that phrase. It can also create lists of keywords for easy comparison. These are dream features you would expect from a reliable keyword research tool, but Moz Pro stands out due to its wonderful and unique interface.
Why Moz Pro is unique? Beacuse the platform offers a Chrome extension you can use to get information on any domain you visit. Also, it provides suggestion about on-page optimization and alert you about crawling errors, much like Google Search Console.
- Research how competitive a keyword is, as well as its search volume.
- Get suggestions on related keywords.
- Investigate your competitors, including which keywords they’re targeting.
- Use a Chrome extension to look into other domains without going to the Moz website.
- Compare multiple keywords using custom lists.
- Get on-page optimization suggestions and error alerts.
Price: A 30-day free trial is available for the Pro plan, while regular pricing starts at $99 per month.ds they’re using, and even “disavow” links you don’t like. On-page optimization feature can be easy and very useful if you find someone is linking to your website as spam as you don’t want search engines thinking you’re trying to game the system.
Although, the centre of attraction in this tool is the backlink reports, it also offers a few extras. Like the option to generate reports that you can send to clients, monitoring your site’s social shares, and also connecting to Google Analytics.
Overall, it’s a cheap and one of the best SEO tool to use, especially when it comes to link building. Also, it’s a lot cheaper than the massive do-it-all services we’ve talked about so far.
- Analyzes your website’s backlinks.
- Disavows bad links that might affect your SEO.
- Generates backlink reports for your clients.
- Connects to Google Analytics to gain access to more data.
- Monitors your site’s social shares.
Price: Moz Pro is free for 30 days, click here
Ontolo is basically a research tool to find marketing and SEO opportunities. As well as to help you find backlinks and guest posting opportunities, which is not something expected from an automated tool to do so well. It helps to grow your traffic beyond keyword research. Its a fact that backlinks are important for our website to become more authoritative, but one needs to find the right one.
Ontolo helps you locate those opportunities so that you can pitch them (which can’t be automated though). Also, it can pull prospects from over 80 sources, increasing the chances to find great results irrespective of which keywords you’re trying to rank for.
- Looks for guest posting and backlink opportunities.
- Collects data from over 80 sources to find the best prospects.
- Carries out research using simple-to-understand reports.
- Exports your prospects to share them with others.
Price: Ontolo plans, click here and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
HubSpot’s Website Grader is another SEO tool to a large extent. All you have to do is enter a domain and wait for HubSpot to generate a report which shows separate scores for your site’s performance, mobile-friendliness, SEO, and security.
It is to be noted that mobile-friendliness, performance and solid security practices directly impact the SEO of your website. The entire report is about the performance of your site from an SEO perspective. This tool further parts each section of the report and provides you with tips on how to improve every element.
HubSpot’s Website Grader is incredibly simple to use, and it can help you improve your website quickly. Plus, it won’t cost you a thing, so this one definitely deserves your attention.
- Analyze your website’s performance, mobile-friendliness, security, and SEO.
- Receive separate scores for each aspect of your site.
- Get recommendations for how to improve each score.
Google AdWords Keyword Planner is one of the best keyword research tools you can use. It has all the aspects and elements related to keyword. It helps with keywords and traffic estimates. More importantly, it can help you figure out competitive keywords based on their AdWords price. Also, this tool lets you filter keywords based on Cost-per-Click (CPC) or search volume. This way, you can get reports based only on the estimates you want to aim for.
Overall, the Keyword Planner offers a lot of the same functionality we’ve seen from other SEO tools on this list. The difference is that this one is part of the Google, and you can get amazingly detailed reports for free.
- Find out the search volume for any keyword you want.
- Determine a keyword’s competitiveness from its CPC.
- Get detailed reports for specific keywords.
WooRank is similar to HubSpot’s Website Grader. Its simple and easy as you enter a URL and it provides you with a full report card. In this case, it gives you a single score for your entire website and later also shows a list of all its observations on things you can do to improve your wesite’s SEO and mobile-friendliness.
The main punch of this tool is that WooRank also provides you with tips to improve your site’s usability and performance. Even, you also get an analysis of how well you’re doing from a backlink perspective. Overall, this is an excellent tool if you want a quick rundown of what you’re doing right and wrong on your website, including when it comes to SEO.
- Analyzes your website’s overall status, including SEO, usability, performance, and backlinks.
- Receives tips on how to improve your website and tackle SEO tasks.
- Analyzes your domain’s authority.
Price: Free, premium version starting at $59.99 per month.
Varvy SEO tool is our next pick based on the variety “Enter a URL and get a report” . However, this one is different from those we’ve introduced so far. The Varvy SEO tool checks if your website is following all of Google’s SEO guidelines. It can produce a full report in seconds.
The report generated is normally extensive as it checks for a lot of things, including page speed issues, mobile-friendliness, on-page SEO, and more. The best part of the tool is that it gives a very good result without and explains why and how each setting is vital. If you are a newcomer to SEO (or website optimization in general), you will probably welcome all the information this tool has to offer. It even provides links to further reading for each setting it covers, in case you want to learn more about them.
- Check to see if your website follows Google’s SEO guidelines.
- Receive a quick report, including precise information on how to fix each issue.
10. YOAST SEO Tool
I am using YOAST SEO for free and believe me its a wonderful tool for your on page SEO and readibility. This is one of the best used tool, especially for begineers. The tool provides many features even in the free version.
- Optimizes keywords, key phrases or synonyms
- Internal linking suggestions
- Look out area of improvement in the content for review and correction
- SEO & readibility analysis covers all the requirements.
- With PRO or premium version, more aspects are covered
Price: Free! Premium version starts from 89$
You can also visit Expresstext.net for blogs on small business ideas.