Republic day of India parade, quotes and images
Republic Day of India parade, quotes and images! These are what we keep looking for on 26th January in India. First of all, wish you all a very happy Republic Day, the 72nd Republic day of India – 2021. Just let us know the history behind this day before proceeding further in this blog post. Indians celebrate this day as a national festival and hence a holiday with patriotism, pride and a beautiful display of power, unity in diversity amongst the population of India.
This day is remembered as the day when the Constitution of India came into effect on 26th January 1950. The date 26th January was selected from the first declaration of complete independence (Purna Swaraj) by Indian National Congress which was on the same day in 1929. The Constitution of India, also known as Bharatiya Samvidhan in Hindi, was prepared after a huge research, adoption and keeping in view the Indian conditions of a unique diversified nation. The chief architect of the Constitution of India was Late Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar.
In this post, we shall see some patriotic Republic Day wishes, quotes and images. This knowledge sharing to greater masses of India is very important as we still have to be complete literate country. This post may be helpful for students and children for knowing about our country, write essay on Republic Day of India, send wishes to friends and relatives on this occasion. So, let’s read the post till the end. First check out the slides below on Republic Day of India parade wishes, and quotes, images.
10 fresh Happy Republic Day of India quotes
image credit: 123rf.com, Original quotes- Shibajee Dey Choudhury
This day every year since 1955, the Republic day parade is organized in New Delhi, capital of India on 26th January at Rajpath. The parade constitutes of different regiments of the Indian Army, Navy and Air force with display of traditions, technology and warfare equipment. Students of schools and colleges also participate in the parade function. Check out the video on the Republic Day 2021 in youtube.com below.
Republic Day of India quotes and images
Some good things we can do on Republic Day of India
I wanted to share this to all, as this was my concern since I saw something the next day of Republic Day. To show our patriotism and love for our country, we buy plastic flags for our children or fixing in bikes and cars. We keep roaming around with the flags on the national festivals while the next day we throw the flags over roads, drains and do not even care about them till next national festival comes. This is very bad.
We should follow some sort of rules and try to spread good things and message to the wider society. Let’s see some of the ways fo doing it:
1. Spread the message of cleanliness and house-keeping in and around your dwelling.
2. Make your children know about the history of Republic Day of India and let them paint Indian National flags themselves. Guide them.
3. Watch patriotic movies and programs, videos with family.
4. Wear ethnic traditional dresses on the occasion.
5. Give a beautiful message in social media platform to your friends and family.
6. Have sweets for friends, family and neighbours as a message of happiness and celebration on the Republic Day of India.
7. Make a youtube video on the occasion and spread good things, share special traditional dishes to all the viewers.
8. Spread the message to stop smoking and drinking and “No drink and Drive“.
9. Listen to patriotic songs and play them at home, let your children learn the golden songs.
10. Spread the message of Unity to your friends and neighbours and social media irrespective of caste, creed and religion or language and dialects.
Happy 72nd Republic Day Wishes to all
Through this post, I wish all my friends, family and all Indians a very happy 72nd Republic Day. Stay healthy, safe and let’s fight out COVID together. Take care of yourself and your family and spread the real essence of humanity as far as possible.
If you feel the post was useful, please like and share the post. Do comment your views. Subscribe for latest updates and posts. Thank you.