How to increase domain authority score?
How to increase Domain authority or domain score? Before that let us just have an idea about Domain Authority considering beginner blogger friends. “Domain Authority (DA) is a ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how authoritative a website is on the niche frame to rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.” Some also define it as how much backlinks from other authoritative sites, your site has. The more the links, the higher the authority.”
As per google search results, Domain authority is scored on a scale of 1 to 100 (1 being the worst, 100 being the best) using an algorithm designed by Moz. Domain authority between 40 and 50 is considered average, between 50 and 60 is considered good and over 60 is considered excellent. Today, all the SEO tools have their own program for Domain authority which slightly vary due to their algorithms.
The significance of domain authority is similar to a group photograph. Imagine a 10 people single frame group photograph where one person is 6′ tall while other 9 are 5.5′ – 5.7′, the tallest person personality comes out strong in the first sight. Similarly, a site with high domain score stands out tall in the first sight as an authoritative, matured, experienced and high value site compared to those having low DA scores. It’s like a public recognition in social respect in the internet search engine world.
Tips on how to increase domain authority
- For bloggers and affiliate marketers, the chosen niche of the website must be relevant and you must have good hold on the subject technically.
- Write fresh and informative blogs on new updates or products which people can understand easily and the facts put through are true and justified.
- Give time to your website. It takes years of efforts and continuous good work for increasing the DA score. It does not comes in a day or overnight. It takes good amount of time.
- Try and get more traffic to your website through facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, pinterest and other platforms where you can share your new post in relevant groups and friends.
- Go for paid traffic initially to declare that you too are in the market. Later, once people get acquainted with your site, you can follow sl. no. 4.
- Avoid spamy backlinks and try for guest posts in old and high DA blog sites with useful backlinks to your site.
- Don’t let spams to comment on your posts. Keep updated.
- Have a protected website with valid SSL certificate.
- Don’t copy articles from other sites.
- Keep your site fast by a relevant name, good design and post optimization.
- Keep your site mobile friendly.
- Follow your site’s overall SEO health time to time through SEO tools subscription.
Summary on domain authority
I would like to suggest all the beginner bloggers to don’t give much time thinking about all these stuff. Rather give all efforts continuously in developing fresh and relevant topics with good competitive research, keyword analysis and other SEO techniques with more number of quality backlinks for overall success.
Different tools may show different scores for your website. Just don’t overlook or overwhelm the results but keep note of all the data. Let’s be sure that good work pays off and if you are good, you will get the results you deserve. Nothing more than that or nothing lesser.
If you feel the post was useful, please like and share the post. Do comment your views. Subscribe for latest updates and posts. Thank you.