Brother and sister relationship quotes and images
Brother and sister relationship quotes and images! The relation between a brother and a sister is like Tom and Jerry. There is love, fight, care, responsibility, leg-pulling, teasing, competition, friendship, protection, and many more emotions attached to this beautiful relationship. Kids with siblings are most lucky people on earth.
Together they share all the memorable childhood, schooling and youth days full of joy. They live all the moments of happiness, festivals, sorrow together. This makes them great buddies as they even share their secrets with each other. They bribe each other for false witness if caught by parents while they blackmail each other against the secrets to get their wish or gift as desired.
This natural relation of a brother and sister has other aspects too. If there is a little more difference in age between the two, either brother becomes a father-like figure to the sister or the sister acts mother-like to the brother in the opposite case. Let’s check out some fresh quotes on this wonderful relationship and how to improve this relation.
10 Brother and sister relationship quotes and images
1. “Sisters are wonderful gift of God to all the brothers in this world”.
2. “A brother and a sister share the most lovable and selfless relationship in the world”.
3. “Brothers and sisters hide no secrets”.
4. “No matter what, I wish you be my brother in all my births”.
5. “Young siblings wonder whose festival gift was more worthy while grown up ones give up their gifts to the other”.
6. “All parents wish to have a daughter and a son for this beautiful relationship of brother and sister”.
7. “A brother misses his sister most when she leaves them all for a new life when married”.
8. “No one can match the relation of a brother and a sister”.
9. “I will protect you till the end of my life sister”.
10. “Thank God to have you as my brother in this life”.
image credit: 123rf.com, Original quotes- Shibajee Dey Choudhury
10 ways to improve brother-sister relationship
1. Help him or her in studies.
2. Buy his or her favorite food or gift when you are buying one for you.
3. Do not complain to parents till things are really worse.
4. Protect him or her from external dangers.
5. Do not doubt or spy on each other.
6. Give surprises for memorable moments.
7. Often express your love for him or her.
8. Play video games together.
9. Let each other watch their favorite TV show or movie.
10. Respect his or her feelings and views in the family.
If you feel the post was useful, please like and share the post. Do comment your views. Subscribe for latest updates and posts. Thank you.